Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone have a quick snack recipe?

I'm really hungry right now and don't have anything directly on hand so I figured I'd make something. I tried looking on a recipe site, but it's not helping right now. I don't have any meats on hand, so I can't use any of that.





any suggestions?Does anyone have a quick snack recipe?
If you have cheese and tortillas you could make qusadillas...Does anyone have a quick snack recipe?
Ramen...dump something in it? I like black beans in mine or a handful of frozen mixed veggies in mine.





Mac and cheese





Peanut butter sandwich





Chips and salsa





You may have some baking ingredients...can you whip up a batch of cookies?





Bowl of cereal





Can of soup? IF it is cream soup, you can add rice or cooked pasta to it...or you can toss in some veggies.





Pretzels dipped in peanut butter is really good.
salsa, cheese, veggies, cream cheese. Layer it all and bake in the oven till melted. Dip chips in it... mmmm.
Grilled cheese sandwich.
take a cracker spread peanut butter on top drizzle chocolate on it and sprinkle some sugar on it. my favorite
trail mix!


nuts , M%26amp;Ms, raisins, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment