Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who would like to know a great snack recipe?

This is a lovely tasty snack,


bacon,eggs,tomato. but wait...chop the tomato and bacon up small,fry them off, add 2 eggs and mix it all up, then serve with bread and butter or on toast. i prefer it with smoked bacon.


in our house we call it,';bus sick'; cos thats what it looks like, vomit you used to see on the old double decker busses that used to stick between the grooves of the flooring.BUT trust me it tastes great.GO ON give it a go.Who would like to know a great snack recipe?
sounds lovely,wish you hadn't told me your name for it though!?!?!?!?...arghhh double decker buses,how nostalgic...did you used to pull faces at the driver through the round mirror?lmao...i did.(why did they all have bald heads?)Who would like to know a great snack recipe?
sounds like something I would want with chili sauce to eat after a long night at the bar. Provided I was not sick from drinking.
lol that sounds good. ima try it after work tonight.
Needs a better name!
sounds repulsive and i'm not (a vegetarian)
Sounds good....but not any more....I don't like to eat things that resemble something someone has upchucked...
im a vegetarian.
sounds good to me. almost like a omelette, but without the mess of trying to fold it in half
.........sounds really yummy............
lmao bus sick that would put me off when i look at it
I might have to try it with some faux bacon... and maybe some cheese to kind of kill the egg taste. Regardless is still sounds pretty good to me! :) Thanks for sharing!
i have a good 1 i make shreddies pretzels and peanuts together with salt yummmmy
Sounds repulsive...I'm a vegetarian
Sounded great until you named it but thanks anyway, maybe I'll try it when the name has worn off

No comments:

Post a Comment