Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a good snack recipe?

Our antry and frige is full, but we have nothing to eat! Most of our food is used for 5 people meals and we never buy snack food so what is something that I can make in 5 min. that taste really good but I can just snack on while playing on the computer or watching a movie. (I love chocolate sauce.) But i still want a simi healthy snack or at least not and extreamly unhealthy snack.I need a good snack recipe?
Cucumber slices on little rye bread w/ a dill dipI need a good snack recipe?
2 bananas and a 12 oz glass of whole milk. Skim or 2% will not work. It will hold you until the next meal. I use it for road food on long trips to substitute for one meal on a trip. You don't have to cook anything and it's pre-packaged.





Of course, if you dip the banana in chocolate sauce, I won't tell.





Sliced apple dipped in peanut butter is like a carameled apple. It's good with chocolate sauce too. (after you dip in the peanut butter).
buy a bag of almonds, m%26amp;ms, raisins, or dried cranberries (or any other nuts and dried fruits you like) and mix them together to make a trail mix.


makes a great snack. you can seperate it into little bags if you want.
I was going to say celery and peanut butter until i saw the first answer so a thought crakers with cheese and tomatoe
Take Chex mix or Cheerios etc., put them in a Ziploc bag, add melted butter ( or margarine) and powdered sugar, and shake it up. It's a sweet treat and not as unhealthy as chocolate.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.


If you ever have leftovers that would be good.


My family eats a lot of them, there are never any left for the next day.


Raw carrots


A salad


Of course I would fix ice cream with chocolate sauce on it if I had any.
I like to have...


Honey Nut Cheerios with Soy Milk


Apples with Peanut Butter


Bagels with Jelly


Carrots or any Veggie with salad dressing


Turkey Sandwich with Baked chips


Rice Krispy Treats!
celery and peanut butter
When I want to snack semi-healthy I love to put together a little bowl of seedless grapes and cubes or slices of cheese. I love Swiss, but cheddar is really good, too! Something kind of sharp to go with the sweet grapes.





For something a little less healthy, here's a great snack mix!





Mix together the following in a medium bowl. Divide into smaller portions and store in small ziplock baggies.





1 package (16 ounces) M%26amp;M's


1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts


1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips


2 cups raisins


1 cup cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment