Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favorite, fast, snack recipe that can be made from things lying around your kitchen?

Potato chip sandwichWhat is your favorite, fast, snack recipe that can be made from things lying around your kitchen?
toastWhat is your favorite, fast, snack recipe that can be made from things lying around your kitchen?
anything that doesn't have peanuts in it!!!





we pour dried blueberries, dried cherries, dried cranberries, white raisins, mixed nuts, and tiny pretzels together. I keep a bowl of this on the table for grand kids snacking pleasure.





I did put a sign in the middle saying ';hands off, this ain't good for ya'; but they found out truth anyway.
Popcorn, lemon and TA PATIO hot sauce. That Louisiana Hot Sauce will also do! That's my favorite snack!





I don't do chips or cookies...





TOO FATTENING!
Nachos
Quesidillas filled with whatever I have.
a sandwhich with peanut butter, banana slices, and either sugar or honey. MMMMMM...delish!
7-up cake
Maybe nachos it I have everything, but popcorn made on top of the stove is my favorite !! Oh yeah must have some butter on it too!!!
Ham %26amp; cheese or crackers with mayo or butter
Caprese toasts: tomato, fresh Mozzarela and basil (fresh or dry), and a bit of EVOO
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment