Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want a snack that is salty and crunchy any ideas or recipes?

Give me some ideas on some snack recipes cuz i cant think of anything.I want a snack that is salty and crunchy any ideas or recipes?
chex mixI want a snack that is salty and crunchy any ideas or recipes?
This is something homemade I've tried before:





Potato Chips-Cut potatoes into thin slices. Add just a small pinch of salt to each slice. Then fry until golden brown. (not too dark)





Then you could try:





Sea Salt Pita Chips


Veggie Chips


Tortilla Chips


Cashews


Onion Rings


French Fries





and I guess... Popcorn?
pick one that sounds good:


http://www.chow.com/tags/crunchy/recipe?鈥?/a>





this is a site for some great popcorn toppings too:


http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.z鈥?/a>





i think i might try one right now!!
A couple of suggestions would be popcorn, peanuts and also look into seaweed flavoured peanut wheats (trust me they are good). You could also go for dried seaweed.
Salt %26amp; Vinegar Pringles.


Hard Salted Pretzels.


Chedder Goldfish.
Salty and crunchy.. hmm...





Sounds like Original Pringles to me.
microwave popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment