Thursday, January 7, 2010

Healthy snack recipes and south african dishes.?

I'm trying to gradually change my diet to include more fruit and veg and less prepackaged fatty snacks.





So, I'd like some healthy snack recipes, preferably some including fruit. Maybe if anyone has some smoothie recipes too?





Also i'm looking for some recipes for south african dishes as I visited africa a couple of years ago and particularly enjoyed the food. Is the slightly sweet mince curry called a 'Bobotie'?





thanksHealthy snack recipes and south african dishes.?
Smoothies are easy. I am getting ready to make one right now. I take fruit that I have frozen i.e. bananas, cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple,mango,papaya strawberries all work well and put some in the blender along with fruit juice or nectar and some plain or flavored yogurt. You can also add in some unfrozen fruit. If you use only fruit that has been frozen it will be too thick and hard to blend. To this you can also add in bee pollen, soy milk (sometimes I use chocolate!), or reg. milk. What ever you like. At the very end sometime I have even tossed in so chocolate chips or nuts. Go nuts!! it is what ever you like.Healthy snack recipes and south african dishes.?
Here are many S.A. recipes which also includes ';Bobotie';:





http://www.3men.com/south.htm
You can go to %26lt;-http://www.chinese-healthy-recipes.com


That site lists almost all Recipes.


Not only the recipe you are looking for but also other popular recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment