Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some good simple snack recipes?

I like cream cheese dips, and snack foods. Nothing with onions,mushrooms,peppers....just some basic good snacks. Im just looking for some new things I havent tried.What are some good simple snack recipes?
Well, last night I made a snack that my little sister just loved, and she's extremely picky, so I guess it must be good. All I did was cut a banana into peices about an inch and a half long, took a spoon and put a spoonful of whipped cream on top, then put a large drop of chocolate syrup on the top of that. My family loved them.What are some good simple snack recipes?
ill give you my recepy. just dont sell me out. PENUT BUTTER HOT DOGS. get some hot dog buns add penut butter and put the jelly last
go to allrecipes.com!
Ritz crackers, slices of ham, and extra sharp cheddar cheese.
some fattening chocolate
http://www.bettycrocker.com/default.aspx


http://www.recipelink.com/mf/0/11892


http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/recipes/
mix all the left overs, add spice and vegetebles to your taste, cook it for a while, sprinkle cheese on it ........................................鈥?hot for your dog...........if it likes you can try (sorry, just for fun)
Make a yummy snack that looks like ants sitting on a log.


INGREDIENTS:





* Celery Stick


* Peanut Butter


* Raisins





PREPARATION:


A very simple snack idea! Fill the center of the celery stick with peanut butter. Place a few raisins on top to be your ants. Eat and enjoy!





If you do not like raisins, try tiny chocolate chips!
if u r going camping then u would make smores but melt m%26amp;ms on the gram cracker then put the marsh mellow then the chocolate and then the top gram cracker its deliciose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sour cream, cheeze whiz, and taco sauce, mix and dip
I make this one to taste.





I pkg cream cheese


1 small jar of kraft Old English Cheese Spread (if you can't find it cheeze whiz works)


Blue cheese crumbles


dash of garlic powder


dash red wine vinigar





I heat it in the microwave just enough to soften it up and blend it well.





Serve on crackers - YUM
try apples and peanut butter. It's healthy and delicious
penutbutter and jelly
  • oil products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment