Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some quick healthy recipes I can eat for a snack?

As school is soon to be starting again I wanted to know of some quick and healthy recipes I can make before getting started on home work.


What would you suggest I eat/make?


I'm might also freeze some fruit and other things so that I can leave them out in the morning and they will be ready to it when I get home, what foods/recipes are healthy and freeze well for this purpose? Thanks!What are some quick healthy recipes I can eat for a snack?
Keep a big jar of dry-roasted nuts and dried fruit %26amp; Craisins.. You can even take little baggies of this with you to school. ..... I used to layer yogurt with granola or apple-cinnamon wheat germ (in about 3 layers) in parfait glasses for my daughters. I'd do it the night before, and they'd have it for breakfast.....What are some quick healthy recipes I can eat for a snack?
I like almonds %26amp; dried apricots %26amp; cranberries


peanut butter and apple slices


humus and pita triangles


hard boiled eggs (might be a little stinky)


carrots and celery sticks


granola(careful sometimes dense in calories) and yogurt


homemade popcorn
I usally have yogurt, dry cheerios, granola bar, or any type of fruit.
Sandwiches are healthy. Don't eat too much sweet stuff.
pepers curks orange apple pop corn

No comments:

Post a Comment