Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some snack recipes?

I come home from school, and sometimes I am hungry for a little snack. I am in 8th grade (if that helps any) I am pretty much open to any options. I want them to be quick and healthy snacks. I get tired of crackers and cheese, or just plain fruit. I don't want to have to cook them. Microwave is fine. No stove or oven. You cangive me recipes or websites with recipes! Thanks a lot!What are some snack recipes?
try 15 grapes with cheese!

also avocado with bread (just like the peanut buter/bread)-same steps

its delicious!

I always eat whole grain crackers/or salted crackers

with sour cream! I love it and its healthy-

also yogurt with some nuts (trial mix) almonds/peanus/walnuts/etc. mix it all together its delicious.

sunflowers are good.

fruit salad !!!

chopped banana/orange/peach..(whatever u have in the fridge)

and eat it with yogurt if u wan to-

or try it with honey!





hit me bk if u need any help!What are some snack recipes?
I eat really healthy too and here are some of the snacks I like:





Four triscuit crackers, tear a slice of american cheese into four pieces and place on top of the crackers and put a dab of salsa on each, and then microwave for about 6 seconds. healthier than nachos and still good.





I also buy Ziploc steamer bags. I cut up some veggies (I usually have lots of veggies just cut up and stored in my fridge) so I put some in the bag like onions, green beans, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, etc. and add one teaspoon of black bean sauce (you can buy it at the store in the Asian foods aisle), steam for 2 minutes and pour into a bowl. It's good and depending on the veggies (about 60 calories for the entire bowl).





I also buy the microwave rice in the orange bags by Uncle Ben, I microwave one, pour half into a bowl (keep the other half for later because it's two servings in a bag) and then microwave a bag of steamfresh corn or peas and pour half the bag into my bowl of rice. Add a touch of soy sauce and it's a lot like fried rice but healthier and without the egg.
How about:





1. Individual packets of Macaroni and Cheese that you nuke?


2. Turkey and cheese rollups


3. Cereal and milk


4. Celery and peanut butter


5. Bagel with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and mozarella


6. Bagel with cream cheese and dried apricots


7. English Muffin with deli ham, cheese, pickle slices


8. Carrot stix with ranch dressing


9. Lettuce rollups with leftover sliced chicken or beef or pork


10. Fig Newtons and milk
when i get home from school, i usually eat yogurt with cut up apples in it. Sometimes i switch things around and put in grapes or some type of cereal too. (mostly the honey chex or kix!)

No comments:

Post a Comment